I have completed half or more of an undergraduate major in the following subjects:
- Math through the undergraduate 300-level (including multivariable calculus, linear algebra, and differential equations)
- Computer science (including theory and mathematics, but also coding in C/C++, Java, Python, and more)
- Interdisciplinary humanities (including philosophy, creative writing, playwriting, history, and religious studies) and social sciences (including psychology and statistics)
In addition to undergraduate tutoring, I’m also comfortable tutoring any of the above subjects at the high school level or lower.
How It Works
If you’re not looking for a long-term commitment or a tutoring program that is measured in weeks or months, then homework help is for you. You can book a single session or multiple sessions, and you can return to this page at any time to book more. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for a time below to book directly into my calendar.
- I offer two homework help options: 45 minutes for $110 or 1 hour and 45 minutes for $260.
- You will receive a link to our Zoom room that we’ll use to meet upon booking confirmation.
- Bring the homework assignment you have questions on to our session.
In our session, we’ll discuss the particulars of your assignment, work through any difficulties you may have, and cover any topics that you’d like reinforcement on. We will also look forward to other assignments and talk about a study plan to build the skills you need to succeed on future assignments.
The subjects I can provide homework help on include all math through calculus, writing and history through the college level, and any content covered at the high school or lower level.